Friday, July 07, 2006

Aint there no marked one?!

Ever wondered why great things come in small packages? They were actually meant for people like me. ;-)Portable Ladies of average height always catch my attention anytime anyday.
One thing I do not like in a lady is to see any form of incision on her body. Even if it were a miilion naira contract, I would close the damn deal. I hate them diabolics with a passion. You need to see these kinds'a people in church when deliverance service is on - twisting, turning & rolling on the ground. It's frigging scary.
Unfortunately, people see it as a way of life to put incisions on their children's bodies in this part of Africa. They either say it's for spiritual protection or to keep the child from falling sick. Little do they know that it makes people sick of them. Incisions can be made on ANY part of the body. Some are placed just before the hole in the ear, most on the chest and on the arms/wrists.
Mere citing of these small black scars waters me down, no matter how attracted I am to a lady.
Something happened recently that pained me most. First time I set my eyes on this lady, I blamed myself why I didn't wait to see this one before I asked my Sunshine out. I would have had to choose from the varieties on ground - apple juice, mango, pineapple flavour, strawberry et al. Then I summed things up and said if this can't be a lover, then I'll just see if I can put her on the reserve bench. She could just fit in when the regular striker is injured.
She looked so cultured and friendly. Good charisma too.
In short, I've started asking the Lord for forgiveness for the sins I had orchestrated to commit in my heart. She's got the looks to make a man go AWOL! The kind you see walking on the aisle in church and you exclaim HOLY JESUS! while the preacher's preaching. Next time I saw her, she was wearing a V-neck shirt with the upper part of her chest/lower neck bare and DAMN IT!

I could see them. They were about seven. Just like a set of players forming a defensive wall against a freekick. I could see Roberto Carlos at the far left - shorter than the others (not pictured).

I was exasperated. Not a beautiful one like this! It was disappointing.
Why do these dumb people do this to their kids? These people should be shot for devalueing chics. Ain't there no marked ones in Africa?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....didnt know u were this insane..i really do detest dose marks..i see em alot..and they are so horrid looking..thank God mumcy didnt venture putting nething on me..cuz she'd be paying for it by now...wait a minute she already is.

Aramide said...

awww...eeya still that shdnt put u off her, it aint her fault..but men are they ugly...anyways she has a pretty face and she can cover up u know....(nice pic of the 'camp' players)

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

Anthony Arojojoye said...

I mean what the yorubas call gbere. Incisions.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My father gave me some African Immunization before he died and before I became a Christian. I cannot delete the incision.

God helps us all.

Nneka's World said...

Lol!
I have got them marks, but they are on my arm and very faint, you will only notice it if you stare real real close.

That should not stop you from liking her now, give her a chance

Just Thinking Out Loud! said...

Those things are wrong mehn. For real! Gbere! They are dead ugly. especially the ones you said that she had - the multiple ones all clustered together.

But you can't let that repel you completely. We all have stuff that we can only blame our parents for. She probably doesn't believe in it herself but she can't remove them anymore.

That's a good one for sure.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

not into those markings...I asked my mom if she would have ever allowed that to happen and she said NO...so thank God for that...I think it detracts from the person's beauty...so my 2cents

Anonymous said...

errrmmmm Okay ...Like its her fault. *raised Eyebrows in Disbelief*

Infact let me shutup now before i say something rude.

supermandru said...

heheheh, i was just reading your old posts...i think the gberes worked, cause it warded off sinners like you ;-p

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Very funny mandru. What if I was the right investor?