Thursday, August 14, 2008

Issues

I really don't have much to say about the Bakassi issue. I'll leave the investigation of how 1 Billion Naira will be spent on Bakassi L/G without being embezzled to investigative bloggers like Chxta, Imnakoya and Akin.

What I'm wondering is the name that the popular comedian, Okey Bakassi, will bear after Bakassi has been handed over to Cameroun. Okey Bonny abi Okey Ogoni?

Abi he will become a Camerounian after today? The guy kuku get body structure like them Patrick Mboma.
Though under construction, his website is cool. I haven't come across any other Nigerian comedian's website.

3rd Mainland Bridge Repair
I must confess that the repair on the bridge has brought bitter-sweet experiences. The bitter part happens in the morning.
The weird part is that the sweet part happens in the evening. Absolutely no traffic jam. Very strange 8-x.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lool....
i guess it should be called oke-anthony

Anonymous said...

I guess he'll change to Okey Cameroun or Okey Handover.Betterstill let's wait for him to come around and officially launch his new name,afterall KWAM 1 changed his several times.

Jennifer A. said...

Abt Bakassi...I don't really have any comment.

About the 3rd mainland bridge...I'm glad that at least there's a sweet part to the experience :) That's cool...