Monday, October 16, 2006

A year and counting

Today, I discovered that I've spent just a couple of days more than a year on blogspot. I must admit that I've met many wonderful people on the web and I've been able to broaden my horizon and learn other people's ideologies & ways of thinking.
I cannot but thank everyone who spend time going through my rants. I really appreciate you all. Those that make it a duty to leave comments, I'm deeply grateful. I cannot thank you all enough for your support, correction & encouragement.
My desire for the blogosphere is have blogs that'll impact people's lives for the positive. Those that will encourage the way people live their lives and encourage togetherness, versatility, success, and above all humour.

The next year promises to be one more humourous and tantalizing. Try sit tight like African leaders & enjoy the ride.

10 comments:

Keshi said...

Happy first blog bday Anthony!

Keep writing :)
Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Happy bloggerversary... Great blog btw.. have a great week

Anonymous said...

My brother good work keep it up, Happy blogger Anniversary.keep the good works.

Anonymous said...

For one second, I thought you were on your way out…Lovely blog, one that I enjoy reading…Keep it up..and happy anniversary.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Congratulations Tony!

Blogging is not eating a piece of cake for those in Nigeria and as you know we pay more money to be online than those in America and other developed countries. We pay $2 per hour on Bonny Island and about $1 per hour in Lagos and that is why I've gone professional as people have to pay some money to read some of my exclusive posts such as Life Is More Than Food And Sex.

You are one of the few bloggers who have proved that blogging is not by force. And your sense of humour is decent.

Well done and God bless you more and more.

Anonymous said...

keep it up!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

Here's to another year!
Keep it up

Anonymous said...

keep it up oh...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey Mr.AA you've been tagged. check out my blog for details

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Thanks everyone. I'll make use of the goodwills.

@ Diamond - Yeah I've seen it. Hmmmn....which part that isn't dry shld I let out? Well, let's see.