Friday, March 09, 2007

It's in the blood

So I was trying to add more colour to my life by changing many things. For starters, I was frantically looking for an RSS aggregator that's sleek and looks cool but I haven't found any o. I've grown tired of Jetbrains. It's layout seems to be uninteresting. Doesn't even inspire me to use it at all.
If anyone knows a cool RSS reader that's nice, please holla at me.
I've been wondering why people still get entangled in that trap called rumour. It's a thing that has it's place amonst people tp say what they didn't see. So I still am baffled how people will even bother to listen to rumours that Semi-President Yar'Adua has died. E don tey wey dem don dey tok different things. Sebi there was one time that they said Mariam Babangida gave birth to a baby-ape? Where the pikin now? One time they said Shagari had gone blind? I didn't even do as if I heard anything when they were peddling the rumour of Yar'Adua.

Guys Nigeria is no different from the West or Europe anymore o (except for the lack of electricity and 40 degrees heat and other things sha). If you see the new notes we are using now? I bet NO country in this world has that kinda sleek design. Wicked! I could trade the N20 even for 500 Euros.
The Central Bank Governor should be honoured for this feat. At least we can see dividends of democracy. The only problem now is that some market-women are still packing even the crisp, neat and good-looking notes with their boobs /:). It sure is in some people's blood.

7 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

LOLOLOLOL...women still packing money in their...... you give me jokes.

love the new template. if it was recent sorry for not seing it sooner.

take care.

Naijadude said...

LOL @ Mariam babangida giving birth to baby ape...that is classic. What if she did, who would know?
Anyways ppl no dey tire for rumours jare....

Have a good weekend!

exschoolnerd said...

loving the new look anthony..how u dey?

Jennifer A. said...

lollll @ market women packing new crisp notes in their boobs...ah ah...have faith in them now, maybe they will change! Loll

(Anthony, so I like ur new look)

ababoypart2 said...

I love JetBrains, but if you come across something better, please let us know.

Anthony Arojojoye said...

@ all - thanks.
@ mba5 - Yeah I will.

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Alas! mba is the good old ababoy.