Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rejuvenation

I want everyone reading this post to please pray along with me for the next five days, and please join it with fasting. Prayer point is that every anti-blogging spirit within me should fall down & die/scatter or be destroyed by fire.
I've made a sport in enjoying reading other people's blog but can't even drag myself to put up a post or even drop a comment. I believe God will answer our above prayer.
Recently I've come to realise that the truth doesn't sell as much as lies, so if anybody wants to go about playing Mother Theresa about any issue, you gotta think twice. The world don't like no truth-talkers.

Abdoulaye Wade has been 'elected' once again as the president of Senegal. He's already spent six years on the throne. He rule was characterised with desperation of people to leave Senegal for Europe at all cost. The VERY HANDSOME MAN should however not be allowed to represent Africa in any international occassion for fear of what his amazing look can cause. We don't want no scared diplomats, do we?

I've actually been a couch potato for some time now, gulping every movie I can lay my hands on. God save me from this disease this year.

5 comments:

Nilla said...

Double Amen to that prayer!

I don't know what you're saying about "truth-talkers", but if I come to this blog and see lies ehn!?!...I reserve my comments...lol

Offtopic
Thanx for your comment on Diamond's blog, just saw that of recent.
I think I'm beginning to pinch myself for getting too excited & addicted to the show.

Have a wonderful week.

Chxta said...

Amen

Omodudu said...

A new twist to this blogging thing.

Keshi said...

cmon Anthony get ur ass off that couch and start bloggin now! :)

Keshi.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

It is well. SAY TO YORSELF I AM MOTIVATED TO BLOG. I AM MOTIVATED TO LEAVE A COMMENT. I AM WELL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.