Monday, July 02, 2007

Baba at the steering

I resume with comments on good old Baba Iyabo who has refused to go back to school and continue his theology lectures, but busy wrestling for power about. We were almost fooled that he would retire to his chickens and pigs at Otta farm. How will he not get carry-over in his courses? Well, he would do what he did for the 49 poor lectures at Unilorin to them.

How are you all jare? I hope you are having a nice time? Please try indulge yourself o. Even the wicked people and the gluttons are trying to live an enjoyable life. So I don't see any reason why we all shouldn't enjoy ourselves. There'll be more time to chat, now I gotta run. C'ya.

6 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

well atleast there is some sort of an update. I am well thank you. Cherio.

Omodudu said...

Where have you been? Oya update. Baba and carryover. lol.

Anonymous said...

lol @ baba iyabo,aka uncle sege and may other akas he has!i think sey e go back to schl!what is uncle sege up to o

ababoypart2 said...

Aremu just doesn’t want to go away. What more does he want?

Nilla said...

Welcome back!

I'm fine....but I have to blame you for my lack of updating (I've caught the "slow to update blog" bug {STUB})....don't mind me jare :-)

ValidBoii said...

This is really interesting, You’re a remarkably professional article writer. I have enrolled with your feed and furthermore , count on enjoying the really great write-ups. And additionally, I’ve got shared your webpage throughout our myspace. Nigerian Music Download