Saturday, October 22, 2005

Microwave lifestyle


Uhh!! It's been a very busy week. I couldn't even update my diary. If it's not the unending workflow, it's a colleague who thinks he's so old that he's older than any young looking guy. I just get pissed when he brings the issue up. Can't people just respect others the way they are without wanting to know if they're older or younger? I could solve the problem at once, but I don't wanna upset his thoughts and expectations by letting him know that the fact that I look young doesn't mean that I'm younger than him.So much for him!
The microwave week ended with vigil in church and boy how charged was I! I just discovered one new thing in life - whoever is not from here has enough to share with you about the other side. I had some chat with a colleague who just came in from another similar body and he's got a truck-load of inspiring instances. And I'm strung up to stand to my feet.

No comments: