Sunday, October 16, 2005

The power of Love 2

I cannot but share what my eyes have seen and my ears heard in the past few days over the matter of 'love me I love you'.
We suddenly find a beautiful chic coming around my crib some months ago & I'm like 'who owns this straying bird before we capture am?'. It happens to be my neighbour who then just beat his girlfriend away . I asked myself what a nice chic like this be doing with this kind'a guy, considering the manner with which her predecessor was shown the door. Their love 'became stronger' as it's usually said until recently.
One thing about me is that I have the gift of seeing no evil and hearing none. I'm always not around when something dramatic happens -pity me! I was in the office that nite when it was said that noise erupted from the guy's apartment. The fighting was so serious with rages of cursings that people had to (not because they wanted to but to put an end to whatever was preventing them from having a nice peaceful sleep) leave their houses to check out what it was. She had to be rescued from the battle-ready hand of this dark, hefty guy.
As dem say, she was beaten up so much that her eyeballs couldn't be seen on her face which had swollen islands here and there. The fact that he hadn't married her did not even restrain him from using her to practise punching.
Stupid enough (as expected of some babes), she was seen hovering around his apartment the next morning. A man beat you into pulp and the only thing you can do is to stay in the house with the guy?!
One good question I wanna ask our ladies today is about what they understand as love. Can you say you love a guy who will continue to pound you until you lose your consciousness?
Is it true that people will change over time, so therefore we continue bearing their shitty heads?
If a cool, gentle guy walks up to that kind of babe, she would complain that he's too quiet for her liking. Most ladies (from statistics gathered only by men) like men who are heavily built and stout. These stout men in return need things they can train with to keep their structures intact.
When I saw her this evening, she looked like Bono in her dark shades. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for her or to detest her stupidity.
Could this be love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nation's first 'God blogging' conference under way
What would Jesus blog? That and other pressing questions drew 135 Christians to Southern California this weekend for a national conference billed as the first-ever for "God bloggers," a growing community of ...
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!