Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sit back 'n' relax

I couldn't help easing off a hard week with a couple of movies. I find Cinderella man very interesting and inspiring. Finding nemo, though seems like children's movie, is also nice. But I really enjoyed Seabiscuit & Phone Boothe. I know that movie will definitely not get an Osar, cos it's too interesting and educative to qualify for one.
Those guys doing piracy are not really doing their jobs very well. Only a few of those blockbusters and bestsellers eventually get to the market here, whereas there are many nice movies which are not brought in. Who asked them to dubb Meet the Fockers or Monster-in-Law? It's just a waste of CDs.
Where is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind for heaven's sake?!
I'll be glad if anyone can tell me where I could pick them up.

Went through my normal routine: BBC Technology, Bill Thompson's blog, etc.

I stumbled on a list of things I would love to do written about 2 yrs ago. Though the seemed then to be very hard to accomplish, I was amazed 80% of them were accomplished. All praises be to the Almighty God. Then I start thinking about the things I wish I could do if given the opportunity. Though it's late planning to be there, I wish I could make it to the World summit on information (WSIS). I wonder if local media could do a coverage of it.

If anyone knows how to get spam protector, please help me out. I got some bugs sucking.

No comments: