Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tag-de-blogville

I was tagged by Exschoolnerd.

Rules of the Game:
1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

My perfect lover:
1. Smart: She must be smart and quick-witted. Able to solve many problems without waiting for daddy to come home. It's like blondes are not accepted here, not even with their credit cards.
2. Slim: She must not be anywhere close to being fat.
3. Adorable : Her looks must be breath-taking. Her charisma must be cutting edge.
4. Peppered : Not peppered as in hot, but she must carry well well!. Her pocket must be heavy, not with coins but with gold or even platinum. :D
5. Understanding : In fact, this should have taken the first position.
6. Sexy: Well....you should understand.
7. Educated: Coupled with being smart, she must be well educated.
8. Affable : She must be friendly and people oriented. She mustn't be tribalistic or someone who downgrades people.
9. Decipherable : She must come with a software that can decipher women's thinking and decode her scrambled mind. You know how they are, you just need the right software to make their operating systems stable.
10. God-chosen: One thing that overwrites all others is the biological interconnectivity between somee lovers. It's something that brings beauty and the beast together. Something that makes lovers from very different backgrounds fuse like bread n cheese. She must be God-sent. Just the right person.

Now to the most difficult part - who to tag. Most of the people I tag are too serious for 'this kind thing'. They are being paid (or paying) for every keystroke on blogville, so they prefer to be too serious about many things.
Well sha, I'll try my best - nyjaguy, grandiose parlor, olawunmi, boggywoggy & Emmanuel. There you go.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Hi Tony,
Please, do forgive me if I cannot tag others, because, I must confess that I am not into meme and tags.

I prefer like you talk about it and I comment. Finis.

My Perfect Lover?
(I am still searching)
1. She must be medically fit first.
2. She must not be too tall or too short.
3. She must have voluptuous orb and they must be Manchester United.
That is, she must be sexy.
4. She must be God fearing, because I don't want to sleep with a bitch or witch.
5. She must be able to sing while we are at it. I mean sing my praise.
6. She must be a good socialite.
7. She must be independent and not Mummy's pet or Daddy's pet. Because, I don't want to hear "Hmm. Daddy must hear of this oh".
8. She must know how to cook delicious meals.
9. She must be hardworking.
10. She must an amazon. I mean, she should be able to defend herself and defend ourselves when the situation demands it and not the one that could be raped by any bully behind my back.
Because, bullies have raped two of my babes before.