Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bomboclart

See me see life oh! I was enjoying myself (working in the office...rather pathetic) this morning, an environmental sanitation morning, busy exchanging text messages with Sunshine (thanks to Globacom who gave us free 35 free text) and this text came in. I picked the phone, hoping to read her next thread and I discovered it's not from her.
Here it goes:
Congratulation! You have won #100,000. Your no. is among the winners of the La Casera drink bonanza. ticket no. 00190. Call 08077240804 to claim your prize.
I was reeling with both laughter & anger at the same time.
Trust me now, it didn't take me time to organise something as solid as a baseball bat to hurl at the jobless farts;
Which Nigerian do you think will fall for such idiotic brilliance? This nation has become too sensitive for you to use such cheap tricks. I suggest you try Ghana. Ode!
I even tried flashing the number so the person can call me back so I can give him the insult of his life/sermon on the mount. He opted wisely, he never called, or hasn't.
There are many hungry people here oh. When we no dey Warri/Prague.
Abi person wey no play lotto fit win am? Bombloclart!

Yeah I got my PC & connection now, so welcome to paradise annex.

3 comments:

In my head and around me said...

Actually, a lt of people do. My pal who works in a GSM company told me. Thank the Lord for education.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

From Yahoo-Yahoo, they have now migrated to GSM cell phones?

I am tired.
O ti sun mi.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

in fact u are not the only on who got the message, its still right here on my phone........na wa o,which tym we got commot 4 dis kain wahala!!!!!!!!!!!