Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Roforofo fight

Yeah I'm back from the dead.
I've been enjoying every bit of the roforofo fight between our President & his deputy. I never knew mudslinging is this wow. It's simply hilarious. We the people of this great nation have been given the priviledge to learn about all the things that were done in secret.
A new dub has been formed; if you OBJ me I Atiku you!
Some say they are bringing disgrace to the positions they are holding and to the nation. I say do you because of some position let someone who did such dirty things be left alone just like that? You are appointed to such lofty position, you should be ready to account for anything you do while in that position.

Make we left matter, I was surprised to find out in the papers one day that that famous & hugely respected journalist is a member of KGB. I wondered what gave Reuben (you're free to guess, I no tok am) the impetus to boldly express disagreements with top officials of the Nigerian government on the pages of newspapers without thinking about the consequences. Now I realise that that adage that says 'There's someone behind the oracle that gives the Oracle it's sound. I didn't jist you sha oh!

Now to Anita Hogan - the actress that posed nude for whoever the man is (either husband or rich white guy). Some say she should be left alone, some say she's a disgrace to womanhood. I simply say the dirts of every man doesn't trail them anymore, it just boards a bus & overtake them on the way. What do you think of the matter?

And there's a boost to the fight against malaria - DDT has been approved for use by WHO. Now I know that Bill Gates has been anointed to succeed in whatever he does. Focusing on something different from Microsoft must definitely bring results.
Now these useless insects should become extinct by 2015 if our government quickly puts measures in place to implement the use.

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

OBJ me I Atiku you!

That would be a bestselling title for my next book on the corruption of democracy during the rule of President Olusegun Obasanjo.

If you remember my long post on "Your Excellency, You Are A Liar" on OBJ on the Nigerian Times last year, you wouldn't be surprised at the fall of OBJ and Atiku.

I want both of them to be impeached.

God bless.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

that's mad funny...if you obj me...i atiku u...i have to use that one

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I won't discuss about Anita Hogan, because I once showed my manhood to a private client for about N2,000 per view. And he had several views. Why? He loved the sight of it.

May the Almighty God have mercy on us.

Amen.