Friday, December 30, 2005

It's my birthday

And the count continues. Another year has been added to me & I'm grateful to God that I'm alive. Out of everything that has happened in the whole wide world, my life has been a spectacular wonder even to me as a person.
I've had plans and desires, but it's incredible that I've been able to achieve ALL (and I mean it)that I ever laid in mind.
I'm too overjoyed at the moment.
I'm gonna throw an Owambe.
Would you love to come? Let me know.

If I come back to the world, I would love to come back and live this particular life again. The script was written well. I can see my true colours.
By the way, Rice & Stew Very Plenty (RSVP).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... So, just ensure you package my RSVP and send them. Have a great 2006

Anonymous said...

happy birthday.love ya.

Imnakoya said...

Many happy returns of the day!

Nneka's World said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!!

Queenb said...

Eya..I know I am rather late but...Happy Birthday!

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Thank you everybody.

may the joy go round.