Sunday, December 04, 2005

Help! My ex is a witch

U gotta believe me. It's the truth.
U know how Africans are about witches, wizards et al? I think it's taking its toll on me.
How did I make the timely discovery? Hop on board.
I've discovered that each time I meet my GF, my ex picks up her fone and flashes my number! It's not once though, neither is it twice. The count is nearing five times and when I pick my fone 2 check who was disturbing d peace of this..er..gentleman, I discover it's my ex! A strange cold feeling of fear creeps into me like that one u get when u r watching scary/horror movies. I then look round as if she's got some kind'a bugs to spy on us in the place we're in.
When it happened the second time, good old instinct told me something's wrong somewhere. But when it got to the fourth instance, the shark swam back deep down into the water where it came from. I was hell scared.
Right now, my brain's jammed as to think clearly of what to do. I got two options though;
1. I go ahead and inform my pastor of these strange occurences.
2. I pick up the phone and ask her why for heaven's sake is she scaring the hell outta me.
I think the second one is quite hard, considering the fact that it won't be funny if she really is.
Oh men, what should I do?

6 comments:

Chikito said...

Okay, here's your plan of action. Invite her over to meet you somewhere. Carry a broom with you. When she shows up, use the head of the broom and flog the shege banza out of her... that should get rid of the winch... this is a tried, tested and true method... trust me. lol.

Anonymous said...

don't you mean "On a lighter mood" and not "On a lighter mode".

anyway i believe its sheer coincidence, don't get mystic about the whole stuff. but i hope you guys broke up amicably sha.

Anonymous said...

don't you mean "on a lighter note" and not "On a lighter mode".

anyway i believe its sheer coincidence, don't get mystic about the whole stuff. but i hope you guys broke up amicably sha.

sheer coincidence

Anthony Arojojoye said...

On a lighter
mode.


Mode : a way of operating, living or behaving.

I hope it's coincidence.

Anthony Arojojoye said...

- Chikito
I think ur idea sounds cool. Someone said I should soak the broom in a mixture of water n salt for 7hrs before I use it on her.

Wish me luck!

Nneka's World said...

Lol!
Hmm, just call her and ask her if she is alright.
Please leave the pastor out of this.
Spray her with garlic, peel some garlic and blend it with enough holy water, when she comes in just sprinkle it on her, tell her its incense. Its supposed to chase away witches.