Saturday, December 02, 2006

House of humour

My people, these leaders can make you laugh until you start having heart pain. What else will you get when the structure of partisan politics only allows hooligans (who are worse than British football fans) attain elective positions?
I hear that the poultry scam (which blew open Fayose's butts) is a very funy one. Sit back make I jist you:
Fayose invited President Obasanjo to come inaugurate the N1.3 BILLION (not million o!) poultry farm. When Baba got there, he asked how come the poultry was so neat that the place wasn't smelling at all (abi chicken no dey shit again?). Replying dumbly, Fayose told Mr. President that it was the sophisticated fumigation and different chemicals applied by the white experts that made the place so neat. It was confirmed that Fayose went TO RENT CHICKENS in order to open the poultry. Haba, after collecting N1.3 Billion, you can't spend at most N1 million buying the chickens!
And he was so dumb that it was a practising professional farmer that he called to inaugurate the farm.

I shall continue with more humourous jists in Part II.

7 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

This one na serious gist - Im all ears - What a thief. Things like this gets me so vexed - people are so insanely greedy to the point of stupidness.

Anonymous said...

Is it only funny? But it is STUPID. You would want to fool someone, wouldnt that be an ignorant fool?
With all confidence you tried to fool "a professional farmer"? menh! Na Nigeria I see say Governor no sabi book hin dey legislate

Keshi said...

hehehe most politicians r dumb I wonder why :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

No be small matter ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anthony Arojojoye said...

@ Stranger - Wonder what greed can do to a man.

@ Dude - Stupidity is another of their tags.

@ Keshi - Like I said once, they weren't taught to think deep.

@ rj - it's for real o. You had better believe it.

@4 sure - Na serious issueo jare!

Anonymous said...

O-my-God!!!

I have a test later today bros, abeg no make me piss!!!

Anonymous said...

Anthony, you wan kill me with laughter oh!!!!, i almost wet my pants! rent chickens ke?
That was too funny!
Hope ur cool, havent seen you online