Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry xmas

I love to wish everyone, including the haters, a big fat merry xmas (on the double) and a wonderfully prosperous new year.

2007 is a year to look forward to. There'll definitely be many wonderful things to happen in the new year. So to those that have lost hope, I say do not despair. Change is coming. To those who didn't really hit it hard, there's greater grace to do more next year. To those who had something big happen for them this year (una sabi una self), I say this year will pause and not end until you wash it for us.
For those who thought we won't amount to nothing, I say they shall open their eyes and see the wonders of the Lord. Kekere na him u don see, thou shalt be flabbergasted when the blessings of the Lord comes upon us like the rushing of the winds.
To those who saw some red eyes and didn't get the best of friendship, I say 'Shit happens'.
For those that used our services and didn't reciprocate financially, ALAWIN NIYIN (bloody creditors)!
And to everyone, gear up for the coming year 'cos ya ain't seen nothing yet!

A special prayer for Bukky's mum that she shall rise on her feet and be made whole in the coming year. Godstrength!

You are all invited to my birthday which I shall be celebrating on Dec. 30th. Of course rice & stew shall be very plenty.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

My birthday is before yours..:-)
You're invited toooooo....(date: check my blog daily..LOL)
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas to you too. And a very blessed 2007. So you too are a december child. wow. Happy Birthdcay in advance.

Anonymous said...

so how old would u be hheheh!! - see how u re giving me short notice. Thats not fair.!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas!!!
Happy New Year

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!!!!!

hope ur ok, dont c u online anymore

Anthony Arojojoye said...

@ Nilla - I hope yours isn't on xmas day o.

@ Stranger - I'm still young and agile. I shall be 18 come 30th :-)

@ Nneka - Merry xmas o. Ol'girl work full everywhere na him make us no jam. We go jam soon sha.

Anonymous said...

No it isn't :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh u are still a youngun! Ha! Anyways Happy birthday in advance ooh! And Merry Xmas in arrears..

Happy New Year in advance too, hope you grow older in the New year...LOL

Have fun, buddy!

Anthony Arojojoye said...

LOL @ Naijadude. U mean I was successful at selling you a dummy?
I think I'm gonna pick up a job in becoming a con artiste.