Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MIxed feelings

Hey all! How's it going? Prepared for xmas? It should a fun one.
I'm getting mixed feelings this year as xmas is approaching. While some issues are interesting some people are just killjoys.
As accepted globally, good news first so you be able to suck the bad news in after that.
I never knew I was such a Chelsea fan until Man. Utd dropped to 2 points above Chelsea. What a sigh of relief I gave. Boy was I glad! It was like getting something bothering your mind fixed. Now we can pump up the volume and ensure Alex Ferguson retires on this one. Way to go Jose!

Now for the not-so-nice one. You know some people are just a pain in the butt for no just reason. Haven't you seen some people be a worry to your life sha? That's why no matter how some people thrive at success, they'll never hit it (no swearing, it's the truth) cos they've always been problems to others. Some of those guys I wanted to get a gun for that many were pleading on their behalf have started again o! I wonder how one person can leave the unrestricted enjoyment and affluence attached to his post high up and start disturbing up-coming big boys (like a frend will call it). The guy just want spoil xmas for me o.
Imagine when Lagos turned to Paris with shows everywhere and at every weekend, they dont want me to enjoy my life. A life that I tried very hard building well this year. The devil is a liar! Wait till I speak with Baba loke to scatter their plans by fire.

How are you gonna spend your xmas? I've already told myself that this xmas is going to be a quiet one for me. No visiting anybody this year. I'll just stay at home & enjoy the holidays. I think it's time to design one's life to please oneself henceforth 'cos there's only one life to live. I'm gonna start treating myself like a royalty henceforth. I aint gonna kill myself on any work. It's either I take my time doing the work or I just leave it. I've learnt that life isn't worth the gragra. So this holiday, either I'm scheduled to be in the office or not I'm going AWOL and there's nothing anybody can do about that. A colleague was buried recently and the best they could do was to give him a minute silence. Upon all his hard work o!
For those not coming home, they are gonna miss a LOT! It's gonna be wow xmas in Lagos with all these preps i'm seeing.

The year is coming to an end & I'm seriously thinking about drawing up plans & resolutions (been a long time I did that). I think it's time I move on up. You know what I'm saying?! It's about time I became responsible. Now isn't that hard?

***** I think we need to form an alliance & sue blogger.com with all these abnormalties o. One cannot even sign in at once sometimes, even to post pictures self na wahala! Sorry Nila & Keshi, maybe I'll send you the picture*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Merry Xmas to you ooh.... I hope you take am easy this Xmas season, Jesus is the reason for the season so no fighting, no buying guns ooh....LOL

Nonetheless,make sure you have you some fun though and welcome the whole new cliche of Lagos turning to Paris .......

Anonymous said...

Try your best and have a good christmas regardless. I miss ya. Sta blessed.