Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ask & it shall be given unto you

Well, it's good to always speak out about the desires of your heart and those things you want as they say. My pastor has warned us that sealed lips connote a sealed destiny.
So I've decided to use every availablle means to speak out about the things I want. The holy spirit might just touch your life to bless me with anyone you can afford. Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Western Union, Flash-me-Cash..........anything u got is highly acceptable.
First n foremost, I wanna sell Sony VAIO (PCG-8c3L) 17" screen with its DVD-ROM, battery, power adapter,external floppy drive & in fact, the whole laptop....cos the owner has being worrying me as if I'm d devil that put the laptop in its undesired state. If u know anyone who wants 2 buy these parts, then u r an angel sent from heaven. I'll give u a discount price.

Secondly, I wanna get my TV tuner box I can be using for video editting before xmas.

I need a monitor (17" will be appropriate).

Lord, please don't let it be that Ellen Johnson Sirleaf will eventually join force with Charles Taylor to form a weapon of mass destruction in Liberia.

I also pray that Baba Iyabo's purported third term bid (though strongly disclaimed by him) is only a joke as it seems to me.

All these very few things I ask for in the name of Jesus.

And the people say................??

No comments: