Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pheeew!!!

Ah yes. It's gd 2 be back after a long wkend and a bout of flu.
Been trying 2 blog but d flu has been crippling my fingers. Thank God it's gone now.
So blog..... blog.... So many things happened during the wkend. Kept a mental diary so I'll share wiv u guys.
First I met an old colleague from secondary sch and we were jisting about life generally. My guy just kept spewing dirty.I cldn't believe how fucked up his brain was. His head needs to be totally rewired. I felt pity for him. It all started when he caught his girlie playing ping-pong wiv a guy in his room. He was so dazed that he wanked her black wiv insults. The overflows of the insults were the ones he spoke when I saw him.
And his resolution is very disastrous. His resolution is that there's no mercy for any babe that comes his way. Sounds more like Revenge of the Sith. Pardon me, I can't find characters on the keyboard to express those things that came from his mouth. What fears me most is that if there are up to 1000 guys like him in this world, then all ya ladies r in deep shit. It will be more than French riots.
Talking about d French riot, I feel very sorry for the PrimeMinister,Dominic De villepin. I've always liked the man. Dunno why, but his name stuck to my memory long time ago before he was made prime minister. It cld be his look ( reminds me of Simba in The Lion King cartoon) or his charisma. I can't really place my finger on what attracts me 2 him. At least he's not mean-looking like Uncle Jacque (they say he looks like an hired assasin).
The main focus is on how the french government will be tackling the issue. I'm very keen to learn from that. I've always learned to 'learn from other people's mistakes, you can't make all the mistakes yourself'. I am charmed by the positive & orderly way they r tackling it. Kudos to them.
This is a lesson to many African leaders and leaders throughout the world on crisis management. U don't go raiding homes and fighting people to settle crisis. U remove the object of discord.
This is what I rank world class leadership.
I didn't know that prevention cld also cause great trouble, I was obediently updating windows today and the screen went blue. It wasn't very funny cos I cldn't remove the update from safe mode. Thank God there was system restore, so I cld restore to some minutes back. Pheeeww...that was close!! But Bill Gates ought to be more careful in posting updates for users to download. Some of these updates make people's systems go berzerk!! And then I wonder why people pay so much money for software that doesn't even guarantee effective security. Well sha, I not get mouth to talk, na pirated software we dey use most.

1 comment:

Nneka's World said...

Hmm as for your guy, tell him to take it easy oh! cause if he carries on like this he is going to miss his chance of letting the real girl go.

Eya hope your better now. The flu bidness is some heavy stuff, paralyses you, mehn!

France: all i am going to do is watch and see what they are going to do