Friday, November 11, 2005

Inspiration

I never knew one cld get inspiration from such an angle. You cld almost touch the determination in the life of this young man. As a driver, most people look down on them and think of no sensible or beneficial thing from them. Yet still, his drive for a better life is impeccable.
I was chauffered from a naming ceremony of my colleague by one of our drivers and I gained what I mightn't have from a consultant. Though the ride didn't last more than 40 mins, I enjoyed it as if it was a long session.
You can't believe the focus in the life of this driver, the words of his mouth shows that his present position is just a transition point. And then I tell myself that I don't have a strong spirit like this guy. Maybe he knoweth not what he doeth to other people's lives, he's a great encouragement. It was then I realise that many pple r more focused and determined when they are at the low side of life. The will to win, it makes us free. With this, I've learnt not to underrate or look down on people any more
World monitor: Ex world bank staff seems to be sailing thru to become Liberia's and Africa's 1st female President (not that it really matters, mine's that there shld be peace in Liberia - either they r ruled by men, women or even haemaphrodites).
Woman on top? I don't care, just make sure it's enjoyable, whoever's on top.And King George seems not to be accepting defeat in good faith (that's rather unsportsmanly from an ex-world player). So they shld get election bickering over with and let's see new development over there. I'm tired of praying 4 dat country.

I'm really sorry 4 dis couples (wedding joy to bombing horror) whose wedding day turned 2 mourning day. Imagine if a prophet told him not 2 get married dat day, he wouldn't have taken heed all the same. What if u wake up in the morning of your wedding and get a strong feeling dat u shldn't go out dat day? What wld u do? Hard 2 answer enh?

No comments: