Sunday, November 20, 2005

Eldorado | Paradise annex

You know, one of the enjoyable things about wkends is that you get to do those things which you can't during the week. And one of those things I do (though not religiously) is listening to music - I mean good ones. I like those ones who either have lyrics that make sense or those with good sounds that make your ears yearn for me. If I come across one that doesn't meet these criteria, I drop it like it's hot.
So today I start by listening to Sade, then Chocolate factory (R. Kelly), then Eva Cassidy (Time afer time) and then Seal (Kiss from a rose, Get it together) and then I start wondering why my brother hasn't dropped another album. So I decided to go check out his website.

DAMN! The website is just BAAM! True to my thinking, there it was,a new set of cool music. U can listen to them on his seal player.


U can't understand the ecclestiatic feeling of listen to nice, cool voice blended with great out-of-this-world acoustics on harman/kardon speakers except you experience it. Combined with a quiet, weekend-influenced environment, it's a little short of paradise.
I must commend the artiste. His music is distinct, clear and good to hear.

I wonder if those in charge of music awards are awake to these good tunes. The problem is that people's eardrums have been affected by factory and industrial machine sounds that good sounds pass like the rustling of tree-branches in their ears. We don't want no more pant-below-beltline winners in music awards no more. Give prizes to those who went to music school and understand what it means to produce wonderful sounds.

Well sha, if they don't applaud you I do jare Mr. Seal. U r doing a great job. Thumbs up for u.

No comments: